Good morning! Er, afternoon? Is the sun up? Sigh. Life is blurring together a bit, like that watercolor in the rain song lyric (Singer: Al Stewart, Songwriters: Alistair Ian Stewart / Peter John Wood)… I’ve been marking time by what’s on network TV, enjoying the early morning antics of Kelly and Ryan (live from their living rooms!) and Cuomo’s press conferences. While the news is sobering, it doesn’t seem as dire as predicted a week ago. So there’s that! I’m searching for every little kernel of hope I can find! Some days are darker than others and I expect there will still be dark days ahead. But knowing all of you are out there, impatiently waiting until we can all “bend elbows” together again is keeping me sane! If you’d like to virtually bend elbows with me today, check back here at 5:00pm. It’s been life-affirming seeing you all online. Have as great a day as is possible, friends!
Meeting ID: 383 963 718
FInd what you wanna read!
- October 12 editrixabby.wordpress.com/2020/10/12/oct… 1 week ago
- September 29 editrixabby.wordpress.com/2020/09/29/sep… 3 weeks ago
- Lucky is OPEN! Stop by for a delicious adult beverage in our back yard AND a tasty snackie bite! Sunday-Thursday no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- September 17 editrixabby.wordpress.com/2020/09/17/sep… 1 month ago
- September 4 editrixabby.wordpress.com/2020/09/04/sep… 1 month ago